Cor Blimey

It's been a lovely weekend for putting in the miles. I've spend two days in the Peak District as I wanted to get some serious miles in my legs and test out a few things. So I decided to do a back to back weekend of trail.  Gulp. It's been an amazing adventure. I've a few statistics of the two days weekend running for you to peruse:

Number of: 

Falls = 0
Slips = 2
Gels = 7
Flap jack =1
Handfuls of nuts = 5
Twisted ankles = 1
Fluid = 2000ml
Outside toilet stops = 1
Inside toilet stops =  4
Coffee = 1
Wrong turns = 3
Attacks by killer cow = 1 (but legged it over barbed wire fence)
Blood draw after legging it over barbed wire fences = 1
Comments from members of the public about being a nutter = 1
Midge bites =1
Blisters = 3
Sun touched shoulders = 2
Songs recalled and repeated to self during run = 2
Swearing = once
Flies in eyes = 1
Flies that headbutted me = 2
Wishing it was near the end = 1
Attacks by dogs =1 (Jack Russells x2)
Men seen living in a tent, with a 4 poster bed inside =1
Enjoying self = Two days
Hours Sleep = 7
Hours on feet = 17



Comments